Highlight – Escursionismo
For the first time, the Gerasmühle was first mentioned in 1273, when the knight Bruno v. Immeldorf from the family of the Lords of Laufamholz the monastery Engelthal a mill in "Genherstorf" donated. It was originally probably a pure grinding mill to which a brass hammer with wheel was built in 1492, which was converted in 1540 into a copper hammer. Further modifications took place until 1545: a powder, a grinding and a stamping mill were added and in 1611 still a sawmill. The mill was completely destroyed and rebuilt both in the Second Margrave War and in the Thirty Years' War and had from 1732 a grinding mill, a Zainhammer, two grinding mills, a sawmill, the miller's house, a tavern and various commercial and administrative buildings. The grinding mill was abandoned around 1800. The Gerasmühle developed into a Weihler, which in 1824 6 properties and 71 residents included. "The Neuwerk", an additional hammer mill was built in the 19th century. was built when the mill experienced an economic upswing that lasted until the First World War. Gerasmühle is today an idyllic place and popular destination.
15 dicembre 2016
Te ne intendi? Effettua l'accesso per aggiungere un suggerimento per altri avventurieri!